lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

The great Doc. Martin

I don´t like many tv shows. In fact, when I do "zapping", sometimes I watch programs like Californication, Dr. House, 24 (all them are so funny!!) But, one day, with my parents, I used the remote control until that we found an a program that like us: Doc Martin.

Doc Martin is a ver flemathic britanic doctor that lives in a little town in England. He meet an pretty teacher called Louisa, who fall in love with him. He is a very unpleasant man, but, even if one don't believe it, he have feelings (hides in his hearth). Louisa and Martin have a love relationship, where each one must to promise eternal love. However, wiht the arrival of a former girlfriend of Martin, things even more worse.

I like it because is a similar TV show than Dr. House. Just that´s an english version. I think that it´s a perfect reflect with them: the english people. So, it´s very funny and "atipic". It is different of other TV shows for many aspects: it show one culture that we don´t know, is a critical program about social and economic level in the country, between others things. The sensation that leave me doesn´t compares with 24 or Fresh Prince, Alf or Disney TV shows, for example... Althought they are differents.

Well, I feel good. Wiht the adventures of Doc. Martin, I found something that I wanted from was a child. I laugh, I enjoy with every silly that say. It´s is a serious TV show, but, is impossible contain one´s laughter. Doc. Martin like us to all family members.

Is obvious that my favorite character is the Doc. Martin, one doctor that nobody would having to visit, but, everybody want having like a friend.
Louisa not be left behind, because besides being cute and sexy, is a great woman.



If you can watch it, tune Film and Arts every wednesday at 11 pm... Soon, the new season!!!


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario