lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Spartacus and the sun beneath the sea

If I must talk about a cartoon, "Spartacus and the sun beneath the sea" is my favourite. When I was a child, between 1994 - 1995, I watched on TV this freak but beautiful cartoon.



Spartacus is a gladiator of the Barkad´s desert, that must save a magic place called Arcadia. Arcadia is almost dead because it needs a special sun to live. Spartacus fights for the life of the sun. He finds good guys: Arkana, Rebecca and Mat. All of them worked together until they had a solution.

Many friends don´t know about it. I watched with my big brother, but, generally alone. I liked it because its story was exciting. "Spartacus and the sun beneath the sea" had a incredible story. I was very young, but I understood everything. It wasn´t a boring cartoon. It mixed mitology, adventures, great draws: it taught us to take care of nature, the simple things. Arcadia was a world that everybody dreamed of.

For me, the best thing that the cartoon had was the spacecraft. Therid was an intelligent blue vehicle that could fly, speak and think. He transported Spartacus and his friends anywhere. He was fantastic!!

Now, there aren´t cartoons like that. Spartacus taught. It was a simple cartoon, but rich like story. Personally, the cartoons died when Captain Planet was over. After of him, everything on TV changed. And changed for bad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario