miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Booooks!!


Although I don’t read many books for myself –which I want to read–, it like to me. It can be a bit strange what I say, but, I like academics books, that give me to read like homework. When I arrived to university, I don’t liked read. I found that books don’t serve to learn difficult class. I hated it!! However, over the years, books is converted in very important something to me.

I read essay, novels, theory of the mass media, books about analysis of the social communication. It was funny!! Books very interesting for develop my knowledge. In fact, one of my desires is writing a text about it.

Between books I had read I found one that I like too much. It became my favorite book. Politics and Society, by Antonio Gramsci (in the photo), talk about the relationship between State and civil society, place where ideology is manifests. Gramsci notes that the population adds many ways to front at life, always linked to the power of the dominant superstructure. A best seller of the human thought.

But, I began to read when I was a child. Who didn’t read Papelucho? Everyone must to do. It was my first book that I read when I was 6 years old. The Papelucho collection I have completes, because the school demand me. I like it. It’s a great book that students have been neglected by Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.

World of the books don’t stop. I have two authors that I to consider favorites: Gramsci and Francisco Coloane. I like to read books to Garcia Marquez or José Luis Borges, but, I don’t leave Chile for anything. Francisco Coloane wrote The last sailor boy in the Baquedano, who relates the journey of a child looking for his lost brother in southern Chile. It’s a great book to great Chilean novelist.

Whit them, I can say that books are my life and my passion. To analysis books from little stories, they are a way to express different views of the world. I really enjoy whit them.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello dear Pablo :)
    So, you like Papelucho? Gimme five! He makes me laugh a lot! I love "Mi hermana Ji" and "Mi hermano hippie" hahahaha

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar