jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

Capital Punishment: so Bad!!

For many people, the Capital Punishment is a great solution to reduce criminality in Chile. But, they are wrong. I think that this "law" is an excuse not to improve good policies and to finish with the problem forever. In fact, everybody has a second opportunity in life. Killing will never be a good way to confront delinquency and crime.
For me, this law doesn´t have pros. Only cons. I think that could create many social problems, like freedom to kill, citizen justice ("eye for an eye") and practices out of the legacy. If one guy wants to destroy another guy, with this law could do that.
More than finding the Capital Punishment in jails and accuseds, the governement should worry about the education of these people and also, to promote the mass and low class rights. They are more vulnerables, because anybody had been able to do something. Like nation, we need more public politics to serve for the comunity.
Also, I think that the origin of the increasing criminality of Chile is something that I sayd: the education. If don´t education politics to improve the quality life and teach us to take advantage of develop our country, the people willn´t know what do with their lifes. The robbers need money to life... If the society doesn´t give oportunities for them, what more he can do?
I had been victim of a crime. One day, I went in Transantiago. There were many people. I traveled listen to music when one guy stole my mp3. Was a pick pocketting. He went out so quick, and I couldn´t to do nothing.

1 comentario: