jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

The marriage


This photograph was taken by my cousin Perla. She is 20 years old and takes very prety pictures. It shows my parents, my brother with his wife, and me. We were in his house. It was a special day, because my brother was starting new phase in his life, one of the most beautifull events to anyone.
It was taken on last May 22nd, just after the most important bother´s celebration: his marriage!!
He married at 1 pm, in a cloudy day. It was near to rain, but, anything hinder this event.
It was wonderfull. I like it for a simple reason: my family were very happy. Just most watch their faces. For my parents, it was something special, because their firstborn child was married, forever, giving them pride and hope.

The celebration during almost 10 hours, just with the necesary people. I had gone just twice to events like that, because I don´t have the opportunity. My family have more experience in this, but everybody, I thing that is the first time.

I have many pictures to can choose. Perla taken more than 200 photographs. But, in this we were who must were. For this reason, I´d want show it and speake of this. Only missed my cat, Perchan, that obviously can´t to be. I know that it was very cheerful.

It´s a little photograph, but, it says too much. It´s a way to find special familiar events, details to remember beautifull things. My mom almost cry; my dad, the same. This protograph show a magic moment, where everybody forget bad happens.

Maybe, had events or actions that were so bad between us. However, to see how your brother is married with the girl that love him like anything, except my mom, is feel hope, pride, real love.

It´s not a professional picture, but it´s so better. One happy family, haven´t price!!

2 comentarios:

  1. The best pictures are with the family because are spontaneous.
    It's nice to share these moments, such as a marriage.
    I love to read blogs I can find about your human side.
    ja ja ja ...

    ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tata, this is the photo you uploaded to your facebook. I really like the photos with families. A big hug. See you Monday!

    ResponderEliminar