lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

My DVD recorder


I know that this piece don´t is very technologic, but I liked. I´m spoke of my dear DVD recorder. Is a gray metallic box that reproduce movies and CDs. I got to me five years ago, on winter vacations. I remember when I was to buy in Santiago. My family and I traveled to find modern something and we see that. We bought on hire purchase.

It use is very easy. I push the power button. Go out a thing to put the DVD recorder. I push again the same button and the machine reproduce it. After... Enjoy the movie!!!

I use twice a week, because I like watch good films. Without my DVD recorder, I´m not anything. Is my special toy, because I can to admire wonderfull stories and with high quality. Well, better than in computer. Together, we had a really good time.

My life without it, could be bored. Everybody need our relax time, and my DVD recorder with my movies help to make happy me.

I know that no movies, no DVD recorder. But, is my favorite moment when I´m alone or with people that I love. Also, I like watch movies the most quality posible. In a computer, this don´t happen, because show small things and the vision is tired.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario