lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas day is a beauty moment to enjoy in family. This day, the Catholic people remember the Jesus Christ birthday. We celebrate on 25th of December all together. We wait many weeks to this time. On 24th of December night, my family and I go to mass. Many people get together the peace and love. At church, that´s feel very good, because the faith help to enrich the spirit.
After, we come back at home to have dinner. At midnight, we open the Christmas presents. Later, my brother visit us. We celebrate for a moment, and then we go to bed. Of this way, I spend it my time.
I do that always, every year. In last time wasn´t exception, because I´m very catholic... I don´t shame say that. The mass started at 8 pm. One hour before, my family and I we got ready to the celebration. The mass during almost two hours, and after we returned at home. My mom prepared meat with tomato´s salad. At midnight, we went to living room to see the Christmas presents. We share with our next-door neighbors and we sleep like at 2 am.
I don´t like do anything. I wont change anything. I like it, just like this. To be with my family is the most wonderfull Christmas present that God give me. One year of life for us is the best... I don´t need anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario