jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

My best Friend: Juanito

My best friend´s name is Juan Contreras. He lives in the Rene Schneider neighbourhood, one of the most dangerous places from Los Andes. I met him in a camp, three years ago. He´s another friend´s cousin, called Diego Mena, who also came with us. "Juanito", like we call him, is a good friend, modest and I feel pride when he is with me.
Although he is 24 years old and I´m only 20, I consider that Juan is like a big brother, a very important person to my familiy and to me, because he always keeps me company to every place. When I can go out, we get together in a Los Andes square, play footbal or go to the parties. Thanks to him, I had met many people and I had learned about many events that have helped me to grow. Also, the relationship with my parents is amazing, because "Juanito" is a healthy boy: He has everything to be a drug addict, but he isn´t.
The best memory that I have with him is when we met in his neighbourhood at night. We got together with other friends. Rene Schneider is a place that I have always wanted to know, but at daylight. It was a scary moment, because some drug-dealers looked at us. I really liked it, it was excitting. This was the most stupid thing that I have ever done. There were some probems, but, the situation was very funny.
I enjoy with "Juanito", because he is with me in the good and bad moments, like a best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario