lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

New term in English

The last term of 2010 was very tiring for me. Each class was very difficult, principally "Enfoques Latinoamericanos", where I didn´t have good marks. Well, the university life is this. But, I learned things that I never thought to study, like public relations or organizational communication by profesor Laureano Checa. He´s a litlle bureaucratic for his business, but with him I learned very much. Whatever!! It was a wonderfull experience.
However, like the academic demand didn´t leave me in peace, neither I could do many sports activities. Just on holidays, I played football or basketball with my friends, but for a short time. Between the subjects that I studied, shoot the ball on saturday or sunday without have anything after, it was unbelieveble. In fourth year of Journalism they teach us TV Production, and everyone had that go out to film. That was very tiring, because it demands a lot of time. No rest, no free time, no nothing!! But I survived.
I´m from Los Andes. I traveled almost every day. The problem was that in my city, neither I could have free time.
Now, I have many challenges for this term. The first is to get my Social Comunicator´s degree, so I can do class in the university. After, I want to work in my professional practise... God want that it will be in my dear Los Andes and not here, in Santiasko!!! The second is become a good journalist.
But, the most important is to live in calm with my parents, my litlle cat and everybody happy. They are relevant for me, but without them, I´m nothing. They are sacrifying for me... Now, it´s my turn.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello, poor boy (hahaha)
    I'm glad you finished with Television, because I know hoy tirin is.
    Enjoy the villera.

    Paia.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Come on!

    Santiago is not so bad, it's just overpopulate and contaminate...

    But i understand you. The most beautiful place is the city where is the people you love.

    See ya.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with your namesake Pablo above. I hate Santiago, but I couldn't live anywhere else, probably...

    Great job, Pablo!

    See you later in class ;)

    ResponderEliminar