martes, 6 de julio de 2010

Essay "Blog: Creativity"

I have always lived by this quote: “Look to the world with creativity”. Creativity has many options to be expressed. From paintings to pictures, creativity is a way to keep a place in the universe. But, one way to show creativity is writing. Messages or letters, to write is a beautiful way to express anything. For this, the English blogs are very important to bring about the good stories. Writing helps the creation of little worlds that will keep amused and qualified expressions. The technology promote that, to slant of means of comunication´s mass and socials nets like Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

My first homework in my blog was to talk about me. At the beginning, I found out that writing in a web page was very boring, because I always had thought that talking about oneself isn´t interesting. However, a few days after, I had to make an entrance about my favourite person (Emir Kusturica). My perception changed completly. I understood that, slowly, writing in the English Course blog was something special for me. In a small space, I could express myself with freedom, rising important topics for my development. , Also, writing in my blog developing my english: the practise create the master!!

In a blog you can talk about many topics of your life. In fact, when I did my English mode for the first time, I wanted to take advantage to tell life’s stories. More than speaking about how many hours I had to write or if I like to write or not, the construction of blog allows to satisfy expectations in our life. Writing a blog is inventing a new world, a new tale that keeps creativity alive.

For this reason, each entrance needs a good title and paragraphs that tell ideas, motivations and opportunities to crystallize new topics. By writing blogs, I can open my mind to others areas: I like to talk about my life, my best friend, my favourite person, my family, pleasures and feelings. Creativity allows a new way to look the world when people sit in front of a computer, stare at the screen, and start writing and creating an interesting story.

Opportunities are given and I take advantage of them. I learned how to use a blog, to wrote in it, but it was difficult to speak about myself. My experience in writing a blog helped me in having a small place to express myself. For this reason, my blog is called “The villero”, because I like cumbia (music style). Developing creativity is very easy to do if you work in a blog, like I did.

Blogs simbolyze the creative process.Writing messages in a blog improves creativity. It´s an effective way to stimulate the imagination. I think that creativity is developed. Everybody can use an effective way to reach their goals. This blog is not just a homework, it´s also a great way to stimulate our inspirative process.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario