domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

Dear Future in the Villero´s heart

Talk about the future is very interesting for me. I have many plans for my life, but not so ambiciuos. In the university, I understand that the life is more than reports, interviews and knowedge. It´s also, something that everybody must enjoy until the end days.
But, the love is a very important topic in my future. I´ll like to have a love partner, find a girlfriend that come with me forever. The marriage is a great idea, because I think that´s a oportunity to grow and to share oor hearts. I never has had a girlfriend, but I want to one.
After, I like have my family with the sons that God want to give me (they are a godsend). In fact, between more childrens, my future will be more funny and beautifull.
I like the childrens... Do you think the same?!!!
In the job, I believe something that is very reasonable: I preffer to be happy that have money. For that, I study Journalism, a career without many job vacancies but I like too much. One begin to grasp that Journalism don´t is just TV or radio, also it´s research, make projects, to learn funny and interesting matters, between others things.
I´ll like to be a great teacher in the university and a goo researchman. I would like the Culture Studies, and I want to take a master in that. The comunications and their theories are my passion. I want to reach an high degree to became a doctor in that, because I think that to analyze and examine what happen in the society, is my stronge. For this, I prepare mi CV and I study and read too much to achieve that.
All this, I do for my family and to me. My parents are very important to my future. I want to have them with life, to get together in our plans.
I don´t care where to work. But, do something for my dear Los Andes, would be great!! I´ll want to live there, or Valdivia (because I like the rain). However, God will know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario