jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

To Panguipulli!!!

If I can say some place to enjoy on vacations, that´s Panguipulli. I traveled with my dad to play football against the city hall of there. It´s somewhere in Region de Los Ríos, in the south of Chile. There is Valdivia, one of the more beautifull cities from here (after of Los Andes, of course hahaha). Panguipulli is a little town, and doesn´t have many facilities. There is some store and any supermarket. But, it have hospital, Police´s Center and basics services. However, I think that most have something to fun in family, because there are very green areas that don´t use.
The one thing that help in your economy is the turism. There is some volcanos and a lake with the water more pure arround the world. For this, it most have more facilities that help in the activity.
There, my experience was wonderfull. I had gone twice at south. The travel in bus was a little uncounfortable, but I needed return there one more time. There are some traditional foods, and don´t expensive. The people is very nice, more that I thought. I like go with my mom and Perchan, my cat, because is a real good place to rest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario