jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Hi, miss

My name is Pablo Hormazábal Acevedo. I´m 20 years old and I´m from to Los Andes, Fifth Region. I live with my parents and a little cat. I´m Journalism at the University of Chile.
I like play basketball and football, listen to music, principally "cumbia villera"(for that, the name of my blog). My favourite music band is Damas Gratis, an argentine group taht have songs of bigger social topics. They represent me, because I live in a neighbourhood a little dangerous. Life there is dificult, but i don´t shame.

I watch TV, in especial, matches. I don´t smoke and either drink. My favorites teams are Universidad Católica, Chelsea F. C., Trasandino and Liceo Mixto, for which i give my life and my blood. Sometimes, i feel sad. However, some people is very good withme. I ´m funny, friendship and responsible, but i hate the indifference and the disyolalty.

I don´t like read many books, but have some titles very atractives that review, like antropologyze books. And, apart from want to be a good journalist, my wish is become a university teacher and stay to work hear, in the same area.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario