jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

The Big Earthquake in Pucará

That´s night, I was playing pool with a good friends. I wont walk at home, but one of their sayd that was better travel in a car. Ok, I did. Near of my house, I leaved the car and arrived. I went to the badroom for... you know, and began to move the W.C.
My dad watched a movie and my mom slept. Each time was more stronge, until that we go out. Like we live in a second floor, we down. I crash with the wall, but could did very well. In the first floor, we see a tree. We grab it and pray.
After of the big earthquake, all the neighbords were in the same situation. The scared and distress started in us. But, we get togheter in a garden. The city was in the dark, and we were nervous. My brother arrived in a car to know what happened in my village. Everybody were fine, but I was worried for my grandma. She is 101 years old, and the phones don´t work. So, I thought to go to see.
She´s great. With my brother, we traveled all the city, and everybody were scared, in the streets, trying to find out about your familys. When I came back, we were all night there.
I learned many things, like never walk when offer you travel in a car, hahaha. Also, always to be with my family and, principally, believe in God. He know why do it the things!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario